God

Dc talks song "What if I stumble" has a quote before the actual song. The quote is this:(paraphrase is mine) The greatest cause against the Atheist is this..is the Christians who walk out the door with nothing on their lips...that's what the world simply believes in".

My sister once wrote a paper on this quote but since it was probably thrown away I'm going to do this as my next blog. 

I've been a Christian almost my whole life and God has given me a whole new outlook on my life. I was very ambitious and full of what I wanted to do in my life. John 3:16 says "For God so loved the world that he being God gave his only son that whosoever believes in him will have everlasting life". Roman's 10:9 says "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raise him from the dead you share be saved". In each of these scriptures and many more God is talked about. So to all my the other religions that say that they think that they're idol or god is the real thing my question is this can you name someone who has the greatest comeback story of all time...I can and his name is not Buddha, Krishna, Mohammed his name is Jesus 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good News

A variety